Spring has Sprung!

What a wonderful Spring it has been so far! I've been quite busy doing some of my favorite things:

-Canning:  Canned about a dozen pints each of chowchow, pickled peppers, and a few cans of homemade salsa. Tonight I'm working on strawberry jam:

Strawberries patiently awaiting to jam


-Got the garden going:

I am patiently awaiting the straw bales to "cook" 
-Had a wonderful lunch with my mother and other family on Mother's Day:

DaDa and Kelley

My fruit salad turned out yummy AND pretty!!

-Made a few pieces of jewelry:



-My sister treated me to a trip to Savannah (just the girls - me, Sister, and Mother):

(What happened in Savannah.... stays in Savannah!!)
-Last, and best of all!!!, attended the babies' first birthday party in Savannah:

Turning one...
...sure is fun!
...for Mom, for Dad....
...for everyone!!! 

Comments

1 Response to "Spring has Sprung!"

Sherry said... November 2, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your jewelry is beautiful especially the combination turquoise & silver (or is it emerald?). You appear to have an eye for color based on your delicious fruit salad... Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment