What's On the Beside Table

So, I've not posted anything in a while, but wanted to share what I've been reading. It is an older book by Sarah Ban Breathnach, author of Simple Abundance (which I read years ago, and still periodically read passages from). The title is Excavating Your Authentic Self and it was published in 1998. Several times over the years I've browsed the book at the bookstore, but never bought it because it didn't apply to me. Didn't apply to my life. My authentic self was well and fine, thank you, and didn't need digging up. I mean, it wasn't buried. At least, I didn't think so.

When I picked this book up (from Goodwill) and started reading, I realized how wrong I had been. I completely fit the profile for an authentic self buried. And so. I think I'm going to need a big shovel.

Stay tuned.

This should be interesting.

Comments

0 Responses to "What's On the Beside Table"

Post a Comment